Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB PCGS SAMPLES/Luncheon, Compugrade, WHITE RATTLER, NGC BLACK, Gold Commem's, SEE OP!

Comments

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking. PM's appreciated.

FED-EX cup next week - I'm betting on Rory. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    Congrats to Horschel for winning the FED-EX cup - quite the performance!
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    No PGA golf this weekend....not sure I like this new "season" idea. image
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting stuff!
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    Anyone out there??? image
  • Options
    PM's appreciated. image
  • Options
    Updates in the OP!

PM's appreciated.
  • Options
    Check the OP for updates!
  • Options
    Start of the PGA season this week! image
  • Options
    Still here - looks like the Royals are going to win again!
  • Options
    World Series coming up - time to start watching baseball this season. image
  • Options
    Anyone??
  • Options
    Operators standing by.........
  • Options
    Go Royals!
  • Options
    Updated 10-31. Offers needed !
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, did ya get it?

Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    Updates on the OP. image
  • Options
    Way to go Bubba! image
  • Options
    Pretty slow around here......PM's needed now! image
  • Options
    Still here - starting to warm up in Seattle. Looking forward to golfing by the weekend! image
  • Options
    Got a good tax refund - now buying! image
  • Options
    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
  • Options
    Congrats to Spieth for his win down under. image
  • Options
    Nice piece arrived this week - more wanted! PM's appreciated.
  • Options
    Wow - got something really cool this week - still looking. image
  • Options
    Need some Xmas cash?? I'm buying!
  • Options
    Still buying. image
  • Options
    Just back from NOLA - great weather and golf - still looking! image
  • Options
    quiet, rainy day - perfect for coin shopping.....image
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    Wow - what a Christmas - time to diet...... image
  • Options
    Go SeaHawks! image
  • Options
    Anyone??
  • Options
    Off to FUN next week, but will be monitoring offers.
  • Options
    Great time at the FUN show - just back and buying! image
  • Options
    Mid-winter blues - still have a little cash left after the quarterly check to the IRS.

PM's appreciated. image
  • Options
    Updates in the OP. Boeing show this weekend - see you there??
  • Options
    Still here - PM's appreciated.
  • Options
    Still hear, waiting for the Super Bowl to begin in 24 hours. image
  • Options
    Hawks blow superbowl on the goal line. image

I'm still buying......
  • Options
    Still here! PM's appreciated.
  • Options
    Still buying - bring me something good to the Portland ANA. image
  • Options
    Still hanging around - offers appreciated!
  • Options
    NorCalJackNorCalJack Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent a PM, so check your in box
  • Options
    Thanks for the offers to date - still buying voraciously. image
  • Options
    Still buying - need to raise some money for taxes?? image
  • Options
    Still looking for key type coins in cool holders. image
  • Options
    What a finish to the Palmer Invitational - next big event, the Masters!
  • Options
    Still buying, though slowing down. image
  • Options
    Go Jordan!