Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

ShreveBo is in the House for the Long Beach Show! Come on out & meet ShreveBo!

I understand a lot of peeps want to know who I am and how I know all that I do.......well, here is your chance to come out and see the legendary ShreveBO! I don't have my table number yet but when I do I will let you know and be sure to come by. Who knows, maybe Maurice will make a special guest appearance! image

Looking forward to meetin' y'all! Geaux Tigers!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I dont care who you are, but Please stop sending ricin to president Obama. Mmk?
  • Options
    I'm thinking no. I've no wish to wake up out back with a pair of rolled up tube socks duct taped to my mouth and my pants nowhere to be found.
    Eskimo Dictator collects: Base Ball cards, Americana, cuckoo clocks
  • Options

Post pad.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm thinking no. I've no wish to wake up out back with a pair of rolled up tube socks duct taped to my mouth and my pants nowhere to be found. >>

You eski's are a wild bunch of sailors I'll give ya that.
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    stay classy
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    never get sheeted.
  • Options
    I don't know what this nonsense is all about but I would appreciate it if my name was kept out of it.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't know what this nonsense is all about but I would appreciate it if my name was kept out of it. >>

This thread is (mostly) like an alt role call, Maurice include. Yeah I put your name in it Maurice. Until you say your name, you don't have one that I respect.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    I would love to show up to that show to meet you ShreveDouche.
    The only problem is that you would not be able to hide behind your computer.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Look forward to meeting any and all........I'm in "Tip Top" shape!

PS. Mo - call or text me later, got some news
  • Options
    You better be.
  • Options
    in just today and yesterday it's easy- the person is talking with himself and playing with you guys. shrevbo/ishy/maurice. jus' sayin. This seems like his life is this.
  • Options
    add in neildown to the above list. The guy has mastermind many id's, over an extended period of time and seems to now be releasing himself. Better he release here than in a girl.
  • Options
    In.

Just wanted to beat PaulthePirate in here
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    RIP Edith Bunker
  • Options
    So, what is a ShreveBo lifestyle? Well, it all starts with a laid-back, easy going, good times kind of attitude. A state of mind where the stresses of the world just melt away, and the possibilities of good fortune become all too real. When you’re living the ShreveBo lifestyle, you’re able to laugh easier, and smile more - giving you the opportunity to find the joy in life’s little moments, such as spending the weekend with your friends, or even enjoying some time alone to reflect. But keep in mind, the ShreveBo lifestyle isn’t just a façade that you carry in front of your face; it’s a lifestyle that you live day-to-day. You have to honestly believe that you shouldn’t sweat the small stuff. You have to always keep in mind that things are never as bad as they seem and that there’s always a silver lining.

The Shrevebo Life
  • Options
    PorkinsPorkins Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Admittedly this is coming from only a mostly casual observer, but whether or not Maurice is in fact who some here suspect he is, the simple fact is he provides knowledgable and interesting information and I'm not sure why his name always comes up in these alt/troll roll calls. I assume it is because he does so without apology, but I, for one, rather enjoy his posts.
  • Options

<< <i>Admittedly this is coming from only a mostly casual observer, but whether or not Maurice is in fact who some here suspect he is, the simple fact is he provides knowledgable and interesting information and I'm not sure why his name always comes up in these alt/troll roll calls. I assume it is because he does so without apology, but I, for one, rather enjoy his posts. >>

Me as well. I'm not up on the forum drama but Maurice seems to be pretty dialed in to the industry.
  • Options
    I actually like Maurice. At first I thought he was another alt but the guy is very knowledgable and I've also seen him go out of his way to assist people so Maurice is good in my book.
  • Options

<< <i>RIP Edith Bunker >>

Agreed. Boy the way Glen Miller played. "SONGS THAT MADE THE HIT PARRRAAAAADE" forever.
  • Options
    MattyCMattyC Posts: 1,335 ✭✭
    Foo, why is that gorgeous Ruth hiding at the end of your card gallery?
    If it is bothering you or in your dog house, I'll happily buy it off ya.
  • Options
    Please coward let us know what table you will have.

Shane
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Looks like the coward never let the table number out!
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook