Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Wondercoins' BULK LOTS And Other Interesting "Coins For Sale" Thread

I think you may find some decent bargains here, especially compared to the typical auction prices realized for these Lots and interesting coins. But, as always, do your own homework!

I will keep adding to this "for sale" thread as other interesting lots and coins come my way. But, please note that everything offered here is always subject to prior sale (so treat these as indications only). We will only have a deal at these asking prices if, and when, I confirm back in a written PM or email to you that you are confirmed. Anything offered here must be paid via bank wire or bank check (or personal check if I approve that) within -2- business days. No shipments outside the U.S.

LOT #1 - Selling (overall) a nice, clean, group of (250) 2011-W Silver Eagles grading (PCGS-PR70DCAM FIRST STRIKE) @ $79/coin delivered today ($19,750).
Min lot - 100 coins. I see these typically selling in the $100-$110/coin range (give or take).

LOT #2 - Selling a very clean lot of (10) 2012-W Burnished Silver Eagles (from the "Unc Set" and having PCGS coin # 517507) all grading PCGS-MS70. I believe the PCGS "pop" on these coins in the MS70 grade is just -111- today (compared to nearly 6,000 MS70's of the First Strike and non-First Strike regular coin numbers combined of this coin). I see these selling on ebay around $400-$425/coin best I can tell. This lot is priced at $3,250.00.

LOT #3 - Selling a group lot of (15) 2009 UHR's grading PCGS-MS70 and the insert autographed by Edmund C. Moy @ $3,150 each ($47,250). Or, if you would just like (1) coin @ $3,200 delivered .

#4 - Selling a 2009 UHR grading PCGS-MS70PL and the insert autographed by Edmund C Moy @ $4,995. I see them selling elsewhere about $250-$500+ above this level.

Thanks.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Wondercoin