Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

USPS tracking "available for pickup"?

Question: I sent a submission (insured, so requiring signature) to PSA which arrived today. Presumably, no one was available to sign for it, and the tracking information reads "available for pickup" rather than delivered. Will the package be re-delivered automatically? Do I have to worry about my sub sitting around the PO for a long time?

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Question: I sent a submission (insured, so requiring signature) to PSA which arrived today. Presumably, no one was available to sign for it, and the tracking information reads "available for pickup" rather than delivered. Will the package be re-delivered automatically? Do I have to worry about my sub sitting around the PO for a long time? >>

Dave, that is a standard message for packages that have arrived at Newport Beach PO but have not yert been picked up by PSA. It should show dlvd by Tuesday if ther were closed today.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess since the subs are sent to a PO Box they are always picking them up anyway, so re-delivery is not an issue. Thanks for setting my mind at ease!