Home Metal Detecting
Options

LordM's "Nifty Fifty" giveaway (MD Forum edition) WINNER- CuKevin

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
It was recently pointed out to me that I've crossed the 50K post count milestone. That one kind of slipped past without me noticing.

So, it is customary to do a giveaway on major forum milestones.

I've already posted coin giveaways with a "50" theme on both the US and the World coin forums.

Since this forum is also one of my haunts (although I don't post here as much as I used to because I don't dig as much as I used to), I thought I'd do one here, too.

I should probably make you work for the giveaway, like some people do.

Guess the number of jellybeans in the jar on my bedside table (that's easy- zero), or the number of cat hairs on my sofa (would be infinite, but we no longer have a sofa).

Something like that.

But no, I'll make it easy, as I often do on these giveaways. You've worked hard enough just by reading all the blather I've typed. Haha.

All you've gotta do is post one reply to this thread to enter, and I'll randomly draw a winner shortly after May 1.

Oh yeah. The prize.

Since these are "50" themed giveaways (the other two on the coin forums are US and Canadian half dollars), and this is a treasure hunting forum, I'll go with some local finds for the prize here.

The prize will be fifty prehistoric fossil shark teeth from St. Simons Sound here in SE Georgia. There won't be any of the huge, hand-sized megalodons, but you'll probably get a partial megalodon and an interesting assortment of others, fresh from the find spot (in fact, quite a few of them were found just the other day.)

Thanks for being my readers, teachers, and most importantly, friends, for all of these years.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments