Home U.S. Coin Forum

Happy Easter to all!

leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
For likely the very first time in all my 55 years, I'm missing Easter, not attending the day of our Risen Lord. The rest of my family left for church for the early morning service. I'm sweating, coughing up phlegm, head hurts.......when you're sick like this you can't be around other people. Especially the elderly, I don't want to be the one sending anyone to their grave. That's the way it is.

Show an Easter coin! All I have are silver rounds for that but no pictures.

CHRIST IS RISEN!

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

Comments

• Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter Leo... Get well soon image
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Thank you for your illness visual and your explanation of cause-and-effect... image

Happy Easter!

WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭
    I hope you feel better soon....

Coin Club Benefit auctions ..... View the Lots

• crypto79crypto79 Posts: 8,623
    Jesus saves, Moses invests
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Easter. image

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    Bless you brother, Happy Easter to you as well!! He is Risen indeed!!
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter. Get well.
  • silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easter just another day to me to get stuff done about the house
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoppy Easter! image
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭
    He is Risen Indeed!

Feel better.

....love the chocolate bunny pic!
  • AuroraBorealisAuroraBorealis Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Easter to you as well and hope you feel better soon...

ABimage

"Easter Parade"
  • Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 Back at you.

Hoard the keys.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    happy easter to everyone and the best of health as well image
  • RB1026RB1026 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭✭
    He is Risen indeed!! God's blessings to all. Feel better soon and kudos for putting the welfare of others ahead of yourself this morning. A selfless act, very appropriate for the day image
  • crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • NumisOxideNumisOxide Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Easter!
  • ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TRAPPED at my daughters house two dogs five kids everybody talking at once loud noisy uncomfortable O when will this END
  • crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>TRAPPED at my daughters house two dogs five kids everybody talking at once loud noisy uncomfortable O when will this END >>

image I feel your pain!!
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Happy Easter. image

image >>

All I got.

• donzmedonzme Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    Happy Resurrection Sunday. He is risen indeed!
  • WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Well Leo, for what it's worth, Happy Easter, get well and your right, I was in the Doctors waiting room for a periodic check up, there were sick people in there and I was thinking. "I'm healthy walking in here, will I be this healthy when leave?"
    Chat Board Lingo

"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen

• << <i>

<< <i>TRAPPED at my daughters house two dogs five kids everybody talking at once loud noisy uncomfortable O when will this END >>

image I feel your pain!! >>

I ducked the whole thing image

Eric
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter to everyone. A time to reflect on the most selfless act in history and a time to rejoice on what gives us hope for tomorrow.

"For God so loved the world...." Yes, the WORLD. Not just a chosen few. Every living being that's ever been, that's here now, and that will ever be.

He made a way.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • ConstantineConstantine Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭
    Happy bunny day!
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Easter. God is great.

Did anyone put any interesting coins in their Easter Egg Hunt today? Wheat backs, silver dimes, etc?
  • MarkInDavisMarkInDavis Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭
    So why is Easter a different day every year (I know Easter is the first Sunday following the first full moon coinciding with or following the vernal equinox...), but Christmas is the same?
    image Respectfully, Mark

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file