Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New vintage Ts from Topps

Comments

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    Just what I always wanted. lol. Only $28 too!
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    The 10 Cent Beer night one is excellent.
  • Options

<< <i>The 10 Cent Beer night one is excellent. >>

I just saw that, freaking awesomeness! Does anyone know if Topps ever runs specials on their apparel? I would like to purchase a few of them, but I have a hard time forking over 28.00 for a t-shirt that was made in China for $1.50.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options

<< <i>

I just saw that, freaking awesomeness! Does anyone know if Topps ever runs specials on their apparel? I would like to purchase a few of them, but I have a hard time forking over 28.00 for a t-shirt that was made in China for $1.50. >>

I've learned these are actually from homage.com so there are more shirts to choose from and with them being in Ohio (I think), there are more regional ones for area states.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

I just saw that, freaking awesomeness! Does anyone know if Topps ever runs specials on their apparel? I would like to purchase a few of them, but I have a hard time forking over 28.00 for a t-shirt that was made in China for $1.50. >>

I would purchase this one since I was at the game. However no XXL size...BOO!! I could fit in an XL but since I am sixty it doesn't look pretty!!

al.