Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Help with Dr J signing

Anyone know if/when he is signing soon? I don't have any memberships as I don't do TTM - just need Dr J for two items. I didn't see anything on signinghotline, and not sure where else to look. Any help appreciated - thanks!
pete
Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.

Comments

• Didn't see anything on SCN for him
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone finds one I'd be interested.
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If anyone finds one I'd be interested. >>

thanks for checking bwn...halosfan, glad I'm not alone!
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.

• << <i>

<< <i>If anyone finds one I'd be interested. >>

thanks for checking bwn...halosfan, glad I'm not alone! >>

No problem
    Quarterly bump
  • BIGBEN7BIGBEN7 Posts: 393 ✭✭
    He is doing the Mounted Memories show in Richmond VA Aug 23-25.
  • churchiscoolchurchiscool Posts: 532 ✭✭
    also added at frank and son 8/10 150 small 180 large (magic/bird rookie is $180)...i'll pass.

• << <i>also added at frank and son 8/10 150 small 180 large (magic/bird rookie is $180)...i'll pass. >>

OUCH!!!!!!
  • BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richmond VA on August 23-25th. Prices are $99 on site for flats and $129 for premiums. Mail order pricing will be listed on Friday.
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks brporter. where do you find information about the Richmond show? I can only find information about the show in California.
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    Sent mine out today ... Will be stoked when it comes back!
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • The price difference between Richmond,VA and California is insane. Refuse to pay for that and they'll change it. I've heard of autograph dealers catching HOF players and doing 30 minute private signings for a fraction of the cost.
  • screw frank and son's. i live 30 min from that show but i'm gonna send my card across country. to me even $99 seems high for dr. j as oscar robertson was signing for $60 last month in long beach. i'll pay it because i want a guaranteed nice sig on the '80 topps card.
    This guy is happy to finally have a chance for my two Bird/Magic rookies to get the final auto they need image
    We just left the Richmond show and it was a pleasure to meet Julius Erving. I can now say my Bird/Magic rc card auto is now complete.

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>We just left the Richmond show and it was a pleasure to meet Julius Erving. I can now say my Bird/Magic rc card auto is now complete. >>

Congrats Bobby. I always liked Dr. J. He grew up in the town next to the town I grew up in and wound up playing for the Nets in that same town where I grew up. Always a very personable guy.

Show us a pic of the completed card if you get the chance.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

<< <i>We just left the Richmond show and it was a pleasure to meet Julius Erving. I can now say my Bird/Magic rc card auto is now complete. >>

appreciate your willingness to get mine signed as well! Feel free to post a pic of them as well image
    Pete,

I dropped mine off at the PSA booth, but I need send yours by email. Enjoy.