Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Good ol' fashioned "Let's make some trades" thread! I'll get it started.....

Anybody else want to work out a good ol’ fashioned trade? The cards I’m about to list will not be for sale, rather trade only. I’m not posting anything that will break the bank, just simple low $$ items… we’ll keep it simple for now. You never know who might want something you have just laying around...

I’d like to encourage everyone out there to add trade-only material to this thread, and hope it results in some successful trades!

No rules other than trade only please, there are already plenty of FS threads available.
Everyone work out their own details among their trades.

PM me, post offers… I’m pretty easy to work with. Make your offers and we’ll go from there.

Personally, my interests include modern Reds stuff – Votto, Bruce, Frazier, Cueto, Phillips, Heisey, Cozart, Billy Hamilton…. And anything Sabo of course. image
I like 70’s era baseball especially OPC, and have a soft spot for late 80’s junk baseball wax. I like the same stuff most of you do.
I live in Indy, so current Colts RC stuff would be of interest… TY Hilton, Dwayne Allen, and Luck (of course)

Here are my initial offerings:

Small basketball lot - I do not collect basketball, these things came out of a collection purchase. They’re in fantastic condition, they look like the results of a couple packs just tossed in a box.
(10) from the ’81 Topps Set, and (11) from the ’78 Set (I think.) This will be offered as 1 lot.

Lot of 110+ Gary Sheffield Rc’s. This lot contains (2) Young Superstars, (4) Topps, (1) Score, (50) Fleer, (26) Donruss, (9) Panini, (4) Topps Big, and (15) Bowman. MOST of these are NmMt to MINT condition.

Lot of 59 Randy Johnson Rc’s. This lot contains (3) Topps, (12) Donruss, (12) Score, (30) Fleer, and (2) Panini. Again, MOST of these are in NmMt to MINT Condition.

Massive lot of 160+ Craig Biggio Rc’s. This lot contains (53) Fleer, (75) Donruss, (1) Score Rising Star, (1) Donruss BB’s Best, (10) Score, (22) Topps, and (8) Panini’s - TRADED!

Lot of (4) Russell Wilson Rc’s. Not sure how far he’ll take the Seahawks this year, but he sure does look like a good QB. 3 Chrome and 1 base: - TRADED! - thanks Counselor!

…. And how about any of these?

Lot of (19) ’87 Topps Will Clark Rc’s… all are in great shape:

Lot of 25 Sammy Sosa Rc’s. Remember this guy? At one time, this lot would have brought a pretty penny! Today?... well…
(12) Donruss, (10) Score, (2) Fleer, and 1 Bowman. All range in condition, the worse being the Bowman.
The Bowman got cut off by the scanner, it’s actually fairly well centered L-R.

Let’s see some stuff you want to offer up for trade!!!

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

Comments

• Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    I will add some random items for trade.
    ALways looking for Clemente and Aaron oddballs.
    Looking for topps and oddball Mantles
    I need to fill holes in my 1970-80 Topps baseball sets. Looking for specific graded HOF in PSA 7-9 depending on the year.

image">image

Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.