Home U.S. Coin Forum

Free voucher

I just found a free submission voucher. Does anyone know if these expire or not ? I don't see an expiration date on it.

thanks

Comments

• RampageRampage Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭✭
    There is usually a date of expiration on the voucher. I think it is one year after date of issue.

• Thank you.
  • GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just found a free submission voucher. Does anyone know if these expire or not ? I don't see an expiration date on it.

thanks >>

---------------------------------------------------------

If you didn't use the voucher call customer service and they will honor it.

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I just found a free submission voucher. Does anyone know if these expire or not ? I don't see an expiration date on it.

thanks >>

---------------------------------------------------------

If you didn't use the voucher call customer service and they will honor it.

GrandAm image >>

I agree, a few years ago, I forgot about a voucher for 8 coins and
    a phone call to Customer Service was all it took to reinstate it.

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to submit a top pop. I'm sure some gals/guys are able to use their free voucher to "score". Seems I get base hits, swings and misses for the most part. The problem I'm having is deciding which coins to "spend" my money on, in order to achieve maximum return. Bless the givers of "free stuff". They've fed the addiction. image
  • StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Mike. Call PCGS Customer Service to ask if they will either reinstate or re-validate the voucher to honor it, even if it has already expired.

I'm sure that your friendly PCGS Customer Service Representative will be happy to discuss this with you to propose a suitable solution. image

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file