Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone going to the PCDA National Coin & Currency convention in Chicago?

The 27th Annual PCDA National Coin and Currency Convention in Rosemont, IL (adjacent to Chicago) will take place in about a week, from Nov. 8-11. Will anyone here be attending?
Successful BST transactions with: blu62vette, Shortgapbob, Dolan, valente151, cucamongacoin, ajaan

Interests:
Pre-Jump Grade Project
Toned Commemoratives

Comments

• daOnlyBGdaOnlyBG Posts: 1,060 ✭✭
    ...anyone?
    Successful BST transactions with: blu62vette, Shortgapbob, Dolan, valente151, cucamongacoin, ajaan

Interests:
    Pre-Jump Grade Project
    Toned Commemoratives
  • BrolBrol Posts: 266 ✭✭
    I need some pro pictures for my coins, so I will try to attend, but my boss sucks and he is not giving any days off if it's not emergency..
    Ah, ok. Which part of town do you work in, anyway?

Interests:
    Pre-Jump Grade Project
    Toned Commemoratives
  • percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there!
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • dorancoinsdorancoins Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭
    Plan to be there with the wife on Saturday the 10th as I will be looking for some additions to my polymer banknote collection.
    DORAN COINS - On Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly Twitter), & www.dorancoins.net - UPCOMING SHOWS (tentative dates)- 10/8/2023 - Fairfield, IL, 11/5/2023 - Urbana, IL., 12/3/2023 - Mattoon, IL.
  • georgiacop50georgiacop50 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭✭
    Horrible show unless you are into currency.

<< <i>Horrible show unless you are into currency. >>

Yeah. I had to pay ridiculous parking to find that out, lol. I found it very underwhelming.. but at least I learned a thing or two.

Interests:
    Pre-Jump Grade Project
    Toned Commemoratives

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file