Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

German States "Small Change" Collection and many German, British, and Austrian bulk theme

I have a number of items up on Ebay, including my entire German States "small change" collection, most of which I'm trying to sell as a bulk lot. If interested, see here:

German States 56-coin Collection

Thanks for looking! Will consider forum members' offers more EXTREMELY generously. PM me if interested. No offer is too low!
Yes, I do sell on Ebay

Feel free to ask for my BST references!

*I reserve the right to change the direction of my collection at whiplash-inducing speeds.

Comments

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Looking at the lots, one might think you're into Mexican and German image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    Well, I have been. I'm paring down my collection, and changing gears. I never said I was consistent. I'm still trying to find my niche, and paying lots of tuition for it.
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

*I reserve the right to change the direction of my collection at whiplash-inducing speeds.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    We all go through that process, some more than once. No shame there.

When it comes to what collectors like/dislike, it seems two common parameters are composition and diameter. I'm curious if you have a preference to either? Might sound silly but that sort of thinking helps me a lot with darkside, as there are SO many countries and periods to choose from ...

edited to add: TTT! image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    I usually like smaller denominations, and silver or copper, mainly because of affordability and because I find there to be a wider variety in many areas. I'm retaining my entire "small change" collection from the Ecclesiastical states of the Holy Roman Empire, because that's what interested me to begin with, and still interests me. Most of those are billon or copper, with some exceptions.
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    TTT!
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    TTT
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    buh-bump
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay