Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Good Morning Fellow Future Millionaires

Well in about 12 hours we will all be millionaires. I am curious how many of you have already written your resignation letters? Im sure some of you plan on walking up to your boss at quitting time today and just slapping him in the face, and doing the happy dance. I want to ask that we all keep calm and respect others during this time of celebration and cork popping. We as respected members of the PSA forums need to hold ourselves to a high standard during this time. Lastly, drinking cheap champange such as Korbel shall not be allowed . This may lead to running naked in the streets resulting in your arrest. This will on delay you getting your winnings. In the event you fail to follow these rules and you are arrested. Please have someone like your spouse post pictures here as proof (and for your enjoyment) and we will band together and bail you out.

Hey im thinking positive here. image
Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's

Comments

• Options
    If I won the mega millions jackpot, I would finish college first (sophomore) and then live my life with all the money.
  • Options
    It looks like we have some competition. Chris Singleton of the Wizards is buying 10,000 tickets.

• Options
    One is enough for me.
  • Options
    kgibsonkgibson Posts: 264 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It looks like we have some competition. Chris Singleton of the Wizards is buying 10,000 tickets.

10,000 >>

Do you think he will retire if he wins it?
    "You know we just don't recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they're happening. Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days. I didn't realize that that was the only day."
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>It looks like we have some competition. Chris Singleton of the Wizards is buying 10,000 tickets.

10,000 >>

Do you think he will retire if he wins it? >>

He could be a player owner. If that did happen I think is minutes per game would go up.image