Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Willie McCovey private signing...I have one spot available for a card

I have one too many spots for an upcoming Willie McCovey private signing. If anyone is interested in purchasing this spot, just send your card to me plus your SASE and 65.00 to cover the sig. I do have and EX+/EXMT OC rookie card available for 45 bucks that I was going to have done. I already have a signed RC so I really dont need another. So, if anyone is interested in the spot, please contact me.

Comments

• Options
    PM sent
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Spot sold.

Thanks for the PMs...wow, I was surprised how many wanted this. I wish I could have made it available like the Murphy.
  • Options
    yeah i would have jumped faster had i known lol
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    If anyone is really interested in auto's I strongly suggest you join SCN (best $15 a year, you can spend) - people post signings all the time. I've been able to knock out almost all the living baseball HOF'ers because of the site.

SCN website
  • Options

<< <i>If anyone is really interested in auto's I strongly suggest you join SCN (best $15 a year, you can spend) - people post signings all the time. I've been able to knock out almost all the living baseball HOF'ers because of the site.

SCN website >>

oh hey thanks i will look into it
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If anyone is really interested in auto's I strongly suggest you join SCN (best $15 a year, you can spend) - people post signings all the time. I've been able to knock out almost all the living baseball HOF'ers because of the site.

SCN website >>

Great resource!

Justin
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    Do they have the racing guys as well?
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Do they have the racing guys as well?[/q

Ive never seen anyone do NASCAR or any other racing for that matter. I think there are guys who collect/trade racing though.
  • Options
    CooptownCooptown Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    I've never been someone who pays for any type of internet website. I just figure there's so much information on the web out there that I am sure I can find it one way or the other. One day I got sick of begging for player addresses on autograph websites, and figured "What the heck" and gave SCN a shot. Best sports memorabilia website out there in my opinion. The money you will spend (the modest $15) will be recouped in private signings discounts.

Every Sept the membership fee comes due and I dont bat an eye at renewing.
  • Options

<< <i>I've never been someone who pays for any type of internet website. I just figure there's so much information on the web out there that I am sure I can find it one way or the other. One day I got sick of begging for player addresses on autograph websites, and figured "What the heck" and gave SCN a shot. Best sports memorabilia website out there in my opinion. The money you will spend (the modest $15) will be recouped in private signings discounts.

Every Sept the membership fee comes due and I dont bat an eye at renewing. >>

Agreed!!! No reason to attend sports cards shows if all you want is an autographs. There are some great dealers on SCN that get volume discount prices on major show's autograph guest list.