Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

My cool new Stork icon disappeared, I had to redress myself

in the old Italian icon. Not that I don't like it but I was enjoying my new icon. Is there a designated mod for this sort of thing--I know of carolj and sportsmoderator...is there a person in particular? I guess I could wait until next month's upload but it took me me almost a year to finally catch this last one.

Sigh.

PS I swear this is coin related--my icon was conder derived image

(edited for my usual poor typing skills)

Comments

• Options
    Uh oh. You didn't change anything on your profile during the couple of days it takes for the avatar to stick, did you? I remember someone saying that the new avatar pic will go away if you switch pics or change info in your profile for the first couple of days. Anyone else hear of this?
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. I saw it and liked it.

I had the last new icon do the same thing. I think FilthyBroke is onto something.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, only today I was fooling around with my time zone to make it right. Oh well. Is it worth pm'ing a mod I wonder? I liked the bird.

Cathy

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're prolly just gonna have to wait until next month, re-upload it (use a different filename, just in case), and then don't touch your profile for a week or so, just to be sure it takes. Sorry, but I wouldn't burden a mod with this, and there might not be anything they could do anyway.

That's a pain in the buttocks, I know. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're right...not a big deal. I did find either my first or second icon--SilverStork lives on! I couldn't find the old FAO Poland one...that was my baby/feeding coin...I think I'll stick with the Australian motif for now.

• Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Would you like me to borrow you my festive red fez, or Mr Burns, and go back to my older icons?

I always enjoy your icons Cathy, regardless of which ones you choose. image

edited to add: I coin-tributed to LordM's vest or coat too, but he never gave me the go ahead for the sigline. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3