Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

The Official eBay Gripe, Complain, Praise & Question Thread

As suggested by a fellow member recently, here is a one-stop place for all eBay gripes, complains, praise, questions, comments, stories and the like.

Please try to keep most eBay topics in this thread to avoid eBay forum overkill.

I will start it off with a message I got from eBay this week.

Congratulations!
It's your 13-year eBay anniversary
We want to say thanks and let you know how much we value having you as an eBay community member. All of us at eBay wish you the very best in the year to come.

Thank you!
John Donahoe
President and CEO, eBay Inc

It only feels like 12 years and 11 months.
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭
    I put "Ebay" on my blocked bidders list.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • TonyCTonyC Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭
    If this is the direction people think we should go in, I think it would be better for Carol to create a new subforum for eBay rather than have one thread. My reasoning is as follows:

At any one given time, there are at least a few different eBay-related threads going. If all of them merged into one thread, you'd have 3-4 different topics in the one thread and it would get very confusing; no one would know what issue someone else is referring to. There needs to be a delineation of what posts relate to what issues, and, therefore, you need a new subforum rather than a single thread in the main forum.
    Collecting Tony Conigliaro