Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Old soccer cards from Yugoslavia 1961-62...what do I have here?>>>UPDATED SCANS IN LAST POS

Recent pick up. I know nothing about soccer and wonder if there is value to these. The include players like Bernard Vukas, Milos Milutinovic, Geza Senauer, and Velimir Sombolac.

-Claude

Comments

• Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    No idea, but I'll buy one from you for a few bucks.

ETA: If anyone would know, maybe the guy at soccercards.com would.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    cool cards
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    nice cards, but not loads of value here...no huge names...
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    I am not sure what they are, but if you are interested in selling them, hit me up with a PM as I am definitely interested. I will try and see if I can find any information out for you either way. -Alan
    "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    I will try to post better scans tonite so you can read the names easier.
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    i confess to being fairly unfamiliar with yugoslavian soccer players of the '50s, but there are no names that i recognize. great colours and unique cards though. no idea of value.

good luck. eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    Well, value wise not much there. Go to Croatia though and you'll get something for them. Name wise I see two players in there that played for Rijeka and are considered greats of the Croatian league--Bruno Veselica and Petar Radakovic.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    There is a board member who seems to know a lot about soccer cards, but I can't remember his username. He has some soccer cards in his tagline; who am I thinking of?
  • Options

<< <i>There is a board member who seems to know a lot about soccer cards, but I can't remember his username. He has some soccer cards in his tagline; who am I thinking of? >>

TheHun. Haven't seen him in a while
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)