Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FSH: LOT OF FIVE (5) 1978 OPC BASEBALL WAX PACKS EACH PACK WITH HOFer SHOWING! **SALE PENDING**

Lot of 5 1978 OPC wax packs with stars on top or bottom. All 5 of these packs were pulled straight from a case fresh box from Steve at BBCE that we broke on this board a while back. All packs are MINT! Included are the following packs:

Morgan on top
Seaver on top
Winfield on back
Rice on back
Bench on back

Sale pending! Thanks!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    SmokieSmokie Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Hi Tim I have deal with you in the past I sold you 2 1975 cellos PSA 10 a while back

Tim do you by chance have a 1975 Topps baseball wax pack graded PSA 9 or do you have any idea where I can find one

What is the average price for them? Ron
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent, Ron.

Bump with new offering! Thanks!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭
    I will take them, thanks
    Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Great deal on these Ryan. If they weren't OPC, I would have snagged them for sure.

Disclaimer: Sorry for being an OPC snob. I do like their hockey cards. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.