Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I have heard from a friend "in the Know" that Joe Paterno has passed away

Very sad ending for a College football legend.
WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.

Comments

• Options
    tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭
    not yet Rocke

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • Options
    I apologize. I saw it on CBSSPORTS.COM. I guess they jumped the gun, and I followed suit.
    WANTED:Football Hall of Fame Autograph's;Hugh Ray,Tim Mara,Charles Bidwell,Walt Kiesling,Bill Hewitt,Len Ford,Fritz Pollard,Curly Lambeau,Steve Owen & Joe Carr. FOR SALE : 100's of auto'd HoF 8x10's & dozen's of auto'd HoF cards.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I apologize. I saw it on CBSSPORTS.COM. I guess they jumped the gun, and I followed suit. >>

I thought you said you heard it from a friend "in the know" and now you say you got it off a web site?

what gives?
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the know too. I have access to ESPN.com.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

I've heard from a friend "in the know" that the Patriots won the AFC Championship... just minutes ago. I can't divulge the identity of my "friend," but his initials are TV.
  • Options
    I have never understood why people feel the need to be the first to post the demise of sports icons. We will all get the official report from a reliable source. Save yourself the embarrassment.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've heard from a friend "in the know" that the Patriots won the AFC Championship... just minutes ago. I can't divulge the identity of my "friend," but his initials are TV. >>

Later, Paul.