Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1866-S $20 No Motto AU53 & 1893 50c PR68 Cameo

Need to find new homes for a couple of my rare coins. Can be picked up or seen in person in NM.

1) 1866 S US Gold $20 AU53 No Motto double eagle. $43,000 USD.

2) 1893 US silver 50 cent PR68 Cameo. $12,500 USD.

Bank wire, personal check or cash. Benjamin at modernart@gmail.com or 505-688-9803.

Comments

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome... But you posted these on the wrong forum as this is not the place to buy/sell/trade.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Howdy!

This is the wrong forum for sales- it's discussion only.

You'll wanna put those here, on the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum (colloquially referred to here as "BST").

Here are your pictures. You might wish to add the reverse pictures as well when you put 'em on BST.

imageimage

You'll also probably want to provide some references and/or start out with some smaller sales at first to establish yourself, because folks are naturally a bit wary of unknown sellers with high-dollar coins, at least at first.

Those are mighty nice "big gun" coins. Waaay outta my league. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Also turn on you Private Message feature so other forum members can contact you.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard Rodefer.... good luck with your sales. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Activate your PM function, like he said.

And if you find some of the in-house slang and abbreviations used here bewildering, here is our local Forum Lingo Dictionary.

You've picked a great place to discuss buy, sell, and trade coins online. Probably the best there is. But I guess you might have already known that.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    I would love to have the 1866-s no motto but don't have enough money, try RYK he has deep pockets and likes early gold.
  • Options
    Thanks for the wise counsel everyone. First day on the forums and appreciate the guidance. Have enabled PM. Will repost in the correct forum. -Benjamin
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a new member here you may have trouble selling an expensive coin to an established member here unless you are willing to ship it first before payment or use an escrow service.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>try RYK he has deep pockets and likes early gold. >>

Earlier today Yukoncornelius1 drops depth charges into RYK's pockets...

imageimageimage
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would love to have the 1866-s no motto but don't have enough money, try RYK he has deep pockets and likes early gold. >>

I'd be in, but the coin is in the wrong holder. image
  • Options

<< <i>As a new member here you may have trouble selling an expensive coin to an established member here unless you are willing to ship it first before payment or use an escrow service. >>

I am open, as long as I am protected as well.
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, but to resolve that , use a person on here that is well known to act as the agent in the transaction. Preferably somebody well known & nationally recognized. toss him a little fee

jim
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    Love the gold coin!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I would love to have the 1866-s no motto but don't have enough money, try RYK he has deep pockets and likes early gold. >>

I'd be in, but the coin is in the wrong holder. image >>

How about at the right price?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file