Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Hank Aaron signing

Baseball HOFer and legend Hank Aaron will be coming in for a Private signing! Signing will take place January 11. We will need all items in house by January 5.
Pricing is as follows:
Balls and Flat items $160 (retail price $350)
Equipment $300 (retail price $750)
Inscriptions $100 for 755 or 3771 hits (Retail price $200)
$150 for HOF
All items will come with Steiner COA and holograms
No SASE, $5 shipping and handling

UPDATE: Hank Aaron signed OMLB $170
Hank Aaron 715 HR 16x20- $160
http://www.steinersports.com/hank-aaron-autographed-715th-home-run-16x20-photograph.html

Hank Aaron signed game model bat $500 (retail $799.99)
Hank AAron signed game model bat with HOF or "755" inscription $700(retail $1000)

Contact Joe Groglio at 914-307-1126 or Jgroglio@steinersports.com to set up all orders or with any questions

Comments

• I used Joe last year to get my Aaron card signed... very professional, no issues A+
  • How did you ship your card to get signed? I'm worried about the ink smearing on a card I want to send in. I've heard of a few horror stories about the organizers not waiting for the "ink to dry".
  • mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Sent mine USPS priority...Last time they shipped it back via ups and card looked fine without any smudges.
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Shipped my card and forms on Tuesday to Joe.

One correction to original post, shipping and handling is $10, not $5 as it's coming back UPS.
  • mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Be sure to include a picture of a card already signed to let Steiner know where to have Hank sign the card. Also include a note about what type sharpie(fat, thin) and color(blue, black).
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭

<< <i>Be sure to include a picture of a card already signed to let Steiner know where to have Hank sign the card. Also include a note about what type sharpie(fat, thin) and color(blue, black). >>

Yea, I didnt include a picture, but did indicate where I wanted it signed. I asked for card to be signed in Blue Staedtler and to be signed up under Hank's chin on his card.