Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

1923 Canadian cent & misc canadian

1923 Canadian small cent
AU 53-55(est), OBV-uniform chocolate brown with no high point luster rub. Fields w/ smattering of tics and couple of rim tics noticeable under magnification. Someone saved this cent almost immediately.
REV-High point luster rub on ONE CENT. Very slight, limited sprinkling of grainy luster(2-4%). Wire rim intact(90+%) . Reverse has a slightly lighter brown color than the obverse. RETAIL on this coin is $120 au50 to $300 ms60br. Somewhat scarce as you approach mint state. This coin has not been played with. Available for US$100. Delivered USPS lower 48.

I also have a few xf45-ms63br large and small common Canadian cent(1880-1935) duplicates available. Usually in chocolate brown. From $5+ on the circs. No 1859 varieties or 36dot.
Also a few 5cent silver duplicates. AND….if you read this far….an 1815 Half Penny St. Johns Halifax ship token with reeding….One small rim flaw and Nearly flawless ORIGINAL surfaces--- that are gorgeous in abt. AU condition. $45-(common token but usually beat up)…..AND –an attractive 1807 British farthing in abt. AU. $20. I do not Coin Care copper. You get the dirt and all on the circs.
Internet references and phone number exchanged if interested. PM please. I do ship to Canada but prefer you have a stateside contact. Thanks , chuck.
Have a nice day