Home U.S. Coin Forum

Can you have a recall of an ANA governor?

Just curious.

Comments

• JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
    Probably not. If there were a case of malfeasance, I am sure that the board would take care of that themselves.
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore

• << <i>Probably not. If there were a case of malfeasance, I am sure that the board would take care of that themselves. >>

Correct, according to Article IV, Section 5 of the By-laws approved in Chicago, Board members may be removed by a 2/3rds vote of the remaining board for any of the following reasons:
      Failure to attend three consecutive meetings, unless excused by the President
      Conviction of a Felony
      Commission of a Material Breech of Fiduciary Duty
      Commission of an Act that is prejudicial to the welfare of the organization
      Ceasing to be a member in good standing
    Greg
    Greg Lyon, ANA Board of Governors 2011-2017 -- The views represented here are my own personal opinions and do not represent those of the American Numismatic Association.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file