Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

For sale, Marine coin stamp, 2005 silver proof set & NGC Sample Peace Dollar reduced price

I am cleaning out some space, so this all must go.

Added, $50 for each I will discount if you buy them all. Free Shipping

2 sealed Marine Coin and Stamp, $50 each

1 sealed John Marshall Coin and Chronicle $50

I am asking $55 for the 2005 silver proof set.

$80 for the sample slab, coin is lustrous but has some blotchy stains on the reverse. But hey your buying the holder and the coin.

Accept paypal and checks/money orders. Have zillions of references if needed. Price includes insured shipping.

If I say something in the woods, and my wife isn't around. Am I still wrong?

Comments

• Options
    partagaspartagas Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭
    TTT
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    Nice quarter probably in the VF30 range, offhand it looks like the B-6 Large Letters, which is much more difficult a variety than the B-5 (Course not as rare as the super-rare B-7.) I can't imagine you'll have a problem selling it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the positive comments.
  • Options
    bump for the adds
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt