Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

anyone know what set this card is from?

hey everyone, long time no post..

does anyone have any idea about what set this card is from? I have no idea if it's a sports card or a non-sports card.

front
back
·p_A·

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Hi Perry ltns, not sure. You might want to ask the net 54 non sports forum though.

Take care.

Good for you.
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    hello perry. hope you are well.

eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    hey guys, yeah i'm good, hope all is well over here! i need to check in more often..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Perry ... did some Google searching and thought I found a couple of answers ... then I realized it brought me to your website asking the same question as you posed here! LOL Good Luck!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Perry

It may be baseball.

<< <i>John Coleman Stats John Coleman was born on Tuesday, January 29, 1861, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Coleman was 29 years old when he broke into the big leagues on June 23, 1890, with the Philadelphia Phillies. >>

FKW may know more regarding this set.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Hey Perry.
    This product appears to have been prevalently distributed in Australia, South Wales and Sydney.
    Being that the name John Coleman is not terribly unique, it might be tough to figure out who the guy is, but judging from his ability to pose for a camera, an uncommon talent around the turn of the 20th century, I'm guessing him to be an Australian stage actor.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    Mark

You may have hit it. Fisher's Phospherine is an Australian company from what I have read.

Good job.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Looks like way too much of a girly mon to be a baseball playah. Im jus sayin..........