Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Hank Soar (Umpire) Signed Baseball & Ted Williams Signed Baseball

Hi there,

My names Chris and i live in the UK and a few weeks ago i stumbled across a couple of signed baseballs at a car boot sale (like a garage sale) i thought that they may have some value so i purchased them. After doing research and establishing that they would need to be authenticated before i could sell them on, i arranged to have them shipped over to PSA and have them both authenticated, which is where they are both now.

The first ball is a National League Warren Giles Ball signed by the American former NFL player turned Umpire Hank Soar signed in 1953. This is a Spalding ball, but in a reach bag, not sure if this is the original bag because of the difference in brand. The second ball that i have is an American League William Harridge ball signed by Ted Williams in it's original box.

Now i have purchased these to sell on, and i wanted advice as to where the best place to sell these maybe? I see them on Ebay, but i didn't know if there was somewhere else that was good to sell them.

I have pictures of the balls but the picture size is too large to send, so if you want to have a look then i can send it through to your email.

Let me know your thoughts as you guys are the experts.

thanks

Chris, Nottingham, UK