Home Sports Talk

All-Star Pitching....NL > AL

HallcoHallco Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
The NL pitchers were AWESOME!!! image Congrats on 2 in a row!

Comments

• melvin289melvin289 Posts: 3,019

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    I was just glad to see that Brian Wilson left the "Torture" in SF. image
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Perhaps last night they were, but you have to look at all the AL guys that weren't there. Sabathia, King Felix, Verlander all couldn't pitch.

BTW, looking at the box score, I liked how Bochy managed better, giving his best pitchers the opportunity to go 2 IP each.
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>Perhaps last night they were, but you have to look at all the AL guys that weren't there. Sabathia, King Felix, Verlander all couldn't pitch. >>

The first 3 AL guys only allowed 2 base runners in the first 3 innings. Ron Washington would have probably given his guy, C.J. Wilson the 4th anyways.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I liked how Bochy managed better, giving his best pitchers the opportunity to go 2 IP each. >>

Bochy spun Washington's top again (IMHO) yet some of the best AL pitchers weren't able to go.

and Justin Timberlake with a beer...promoting it over peanuts and hot dogs (er his new movie)..just TG he didn't gulp while the red light was on him
  • mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    With the pitching that the Phillies and Braves have this year, I'd be willing to bet that the NL East All Stars could have beaten the AL All Stars last night.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.