Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

GabySanchez.com Domain Name for Trade

I own the domain name GabySanchez.com and it could be a great investment or be developed into a website for baseball player Gaby Sanchez. I'm looking to trade this valuable domain name for sports cards or memorabilia. I collect vintage cards, good rookie cards, PSA, BGS, BVG, & SGC graded gem mint cards, exquisite football cards, rare 1990's inserts, and game used memorabilia. Please feel free to make me an offer or let me know what you have for trade.

Comments

• BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Are you interested in trading for a 1952 Topps #311 Mantle PSA 8? Would kick in additional money if necessary.

Thanks, LOL
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    I have a 1983 Topps Ron Kittle RC to trade for that domain name.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    How about I send you this:

and you send me $10.00 and I'll take the Domain name away from you.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    You guys should at least sweeten the deal with a Gregg Jefferies rookie card.

Thanks, LOL
  • purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    Too bad you didn't have DirtySanchez.com up for trade - I bet you would get some pretty interesting stuff in return for that domain name.
    Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
    I can't believe this domain name is still available. It should have sold in under 3 seconds!
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159