Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB or trade - type coins in rare collectible holders - Jefferson Luncheon slab - white rattlers, NG

Need type coins in collectible holders - Doily, Regency, NGC black, white rattler.

Any rare plastic TPG collectibles related to PCGS, NGC, defunct TPG's or old defunct coin auction houses , for example:

Advertising that includes coins (no print advertising, please),

eCollector slabs,

Old pre-PCGS David Hall graded plastic flips especially with the brown inserts (don't need any more blue label Buffs, Jeffs, Mercs, WLH's or Frankies),

PCGS Luncheon slabs currently need JEFFERSON

Hard to find sample slabs from ANY TPG - regular and errors, 2012 "duo" sample slab,

Old hard to find regular and error slabs - NGC BLACK, PCGS generation 3.0 Doily, 6.0, 6.1 (Ty1 or T1, T2, T3 or T4 w/o barcode/series), Regency etc.

Harder to find DOILY designs or denominations - esp. doily w/o white stripe under the barcode or w/o PCGS at the top (3.20),

1st gen. PCGS rattler with WHITE label , any coin,

Rare Authentic OGH's (1921, 1922, before 1917 or after 1929),

1938-D MS66 Buff 5c PCGS gen. 2.5, 3.5, 6.0 ,

2013 Long Beach June sample, Grading 101, 102, etc "prizes",

Old auction house or TPG boxes (Bowers and Ruddy or Merena, ANR, Stacks and older, PCGS, NGC, ICG, etc...) reasonably priced or,

PCGS fancy serial numbers - RADAR, ladder, etc, or

What have you!

If you have type coins that I need in PCGS "Collectible Holders",
PM me with details - especially need 1/2 cent, large cent, FE cent, all BARBER, DB, CBH reeded edge, Seated, Early $1, $1-$20 gold, patterns, etc.

Fast payment for the right material. References available on request.

Here's what I'm talking about!! image

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking.....
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Would a 2004 Collectors Universe SAE slab with a 2001 dated SAE interest you?
    No picture as of yet, but can get one tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies to date - still looking. image
  • Options
    Still looking for PCGS collectables - see 1st post. Thanks for the offers to date. image
  • Options
    Updated 1st page - still looking for material. image
  • Options
    Thanks for the PM's to date - still looking......
  • Options
    Still looking.....
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent...
  • Options
    Had fun at Central States. image
  • Options
    Pm sent...
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    Still looking. PM me if you have anything interesting.
  • Options
    Thanks for the offers to date - still looking. See 1st post. image
  • Options
    Still looking - thanks. image
  • Options
    Thanks for the offers to date - still looking. image
  • Options
    Still looking.........
  • Options
    Still looking - PM me. image
  • Options
    Still looking.....
  • Options
    Still looking - please PM......
  • Options
    Still looking......PM's appreciated.
  • Options
    PM's appreciated.
  • Options
    Come on - help me out..... image
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Come on - help me out..... image >>

We're all lookin fer the same stuff that you are.image
  • Options
    Still looking for the right material. image
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two PCGS sample slabs, 1920 and 1929 Lincolns. Nothing special about the coins. Yours free plus shipping, or free & ship free if you send something back in exchange.

PM if interested.
    Lance.
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have two PCGS sample slabs, 1920 and 1929 Lincolns. Nothing special about the coins. Yours free plus shipping, or free & ship free if you send something back in exchange.

PM if interested.
    Lance. >>

Someone else is anxious to have these. But I made the offer here first. So let's put a time limit on this offer.

If I don't hear back by the end of tomorrow, the offer is rescinded.

Hope that seems fair,
    Lance.
  • Options
    Back in town, still looking. image
  • Options
    Thanks for the offers - still looking. image
  • Options
    PM me NOW! image
  • Options
    Still looking for material - PM me with what you have. image
  • Options
    Still looking - please PM. image
  • Options
    Summer is kind of slow her on the BST - still looking.......
  • Options
    fiveNdimefiveNdime Posts: 1,088 ✭✭
    i have a sample rattler dime - MS64

send a PM if thats the right material.

BST transactions: guitarwes; glmmcowan; coiny; nibanny; messydesk
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a sample cracker with cheese today while grocery shopping.

No need to PM me I'll just mail it your way! image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    Still looking for PCGS collectables - PM me. image
  • Options
    PM me if you have anything to offer........
  • Options
    Thanks to those who have responded to date - still actively looking. image
  • Options
    Contact me - operators standing by.... image
  • Options
    Nice summer day in Seattle - still looking........ image
  • Options

Miller time - still looking........
  • Options
    Old boxes, giveaways, samples, vintage plastic, etc - PM me. image
  • Options
    georgiacop50georgiacop50 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭✭
    PCGS only? or do you want NGC samples as well? Hallmark coins?
  • Options
    Thanks for the PM's to date - still looking. image
  • Options
    Still looking for promotional items, collectable slabs, etc. The rarer, the better. image
  • Options
    Luncheon slabs qualify too. image
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really sure what this is....

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    Thanks for the recent offers/purchases.

Still looking for more! image
  • Options
    Offers appreciated!
  • Options
    Would love to buy more - PM me. image
  • Options
    Still looking to buy......
  • Options
    joebb21joebb21 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum member Homerunhall might have some stuff you might be interested in.
    He seems like a big pcgs fan with all those videos he does for them image
    may the fonz be with you...always...