Home U.S. Coin Forum

NEWPs & Set Update

keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had not planned to update my set for a while longer...wanting to wait until I had another 10 coins or so but I was bored after getting home from Outback so I put up the last 9 NEWPs. I have solid leads on a few more of the varieties so I suspect I will acquire more in the coming weeks. Out of the 9 I posted tonight, I only posted photos of three of them. The remaining photos will come soon. I just have to get off of my lazy butt and take the photos I guess. 4 of the 9 are varieties.

Keyman Mercs - Complete Variety Set

Greg
"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:

Comments

• MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking set! image

Bet it's a fun one too with all the varieties.

But getting that 16-D in a grade that matches your set average (64.733) is gonna be a #$%$#. image
  • keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Great looking set! image

Bet it's a fun one too with all the varieties.

But getting that 16-D in a grade that matches your set average (64.733) is gonna be a #$%$#. image >>

Thanks. Believe it or not, I'm not worried about the 16-D. There are a ton of them out there and I plan on picking up an MS63FB example in the next couple of years. No problem. image I want to take care of all of the pesky varieties first ...especially before the next CPG comes out.
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • From tiny acorns mighty oaks grow. Great looking start to what will be a great set. Good luck and enjoy the ride.

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.

<< <i>From tiny acorns mighty oaks grow. Great looking start to what will be a great set. Good luck and enjoy the ride.

Ron >>

Thanks Ron. It's not easy finding the varieties. I'm learning a bit of patience from this exercise.
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭

Greg, Nice updates. You have some of the toughest ones in there. I look forward to watching your set continue to grow.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Thanks Tony

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file