Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: High End 73 Topps Set

1973 Topps Complete Set, more than 60% NM-MT. PM for scans of every HOF, not just the nice and centered ones.
There are some pure MINT cards in set.
$575 Delivered

Comments

• Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Nice Set! Looking forward to seeing scans of the 76 set you and I have been discussing.

73 Set Pictures
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    I'm interested. Please turn your PM on so I can fire a couple questions at you. Pending those questions, you've probably got a deal. Thanks.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    Thanks for selling the set before I had the chance to view the additional scans you put up. Thanks also for not telling me the scans were put on your photobucket, it was my understanding you were emailing them to me directly so we could conclude the deal. Awesome way to treat a buyer, props! image
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Looks Great!!!!
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    Sorry Ron, but I don't understand why you felt the need to place that type of message on the board.

I spent quite a bit of time to scan an additional 40 consecutive high numbers to clearly show the consistent quality of the set. I also went through the set card by card, based on the list of O/C's you provided me, to let you know which cards were centered out of your list. I was extremely accommodating to your requests. How many sellers do you know that will take the time to scan 40 consecutive cards of the set. In the meantime, I had several others that were asking for additional scans, etc and I also placed them in photobucket for all to view. Apologies if there was mis-communication, but somebody simply bought the set. I heard nothing back for 36 hours and sold it.
  • Options
    I'll tell you exactly why I posted this. I did request additional scans - not many - and I waited all day yesterday for them to show up in my email. You never said a word about putting them on your photobucket and now I know why. You had other buyers on the hook & you thought you'd just come back to me with the "1000's & 1000's" of 73's you have and do a second sale to me for the upgrades I need. I've seen this movie before.

I could give you the benefit of the doubt and call it poor communication on your part - that's certainly possible since MB Miller is still waiting for you to get back to him on the 76 set he asked about.
    Ron Burgundy

• Options
    Yes, NBMiller is waiting. I was OVERWHELMED by the number of PM's.

Here is the EXACT conversation ...

I sent

" I can help you out with some of the O/C's you are trying to replace.
    Let me know the minimum grade you are looking for and I can send some out to you. If the replacements are better than what you have, just
    send me your original card as a replacement. It will take me a week, but I'm in the process of putting together a few more 73 sets from the stockpile."

I was MORE than willing to just trade to help you out. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF SALE !! I clearly stated that I would just send you the singles that
    would help you out, and if the ones I sent were better than the ones you had, just send me "yours" so that I could replace them.

Your response was

No, that won't be necessary. I'll find them elsewhere, thanks.

I just tried to be helpful.

• Options
    Welcome to the boards...You can't please all the people all the time
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: COUGAR701, HOOPGURU33, BOSOX1976, SSDAWG77, NAM812, CORVETTE1340, CYOTS82, MRMINT23, MCHOLKE, ALO32184 and many others...........