Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For trade: The ultimate Baseball Collector's collection DVD for any Yankee game used or auto cards

I would like to trade a DVD of the Ultimate Baseball Collector's collection for yankee game used or auto cards that you would like to get rid of. There are two chapters in the DVD. One is Collecting America that is a documentary that explores how the baseball memorbilia industry became one of the biggest business in the world and the second chapter is the ultimate baseball memorbilia. This features a look at baseballs's rare artifacts and treasures from various collections. Please PM me with offers.
Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars

Comments

• Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I would like to trade a DVD of the Ultimate Baseball Collector's collection for yankee game used or auto cards that you would like to get rid of. There are two chapters in the DVD. One is Collecting America that is a documentary that explores how the baseball memorbilia industry became one of the biggest business in the world and the second chapter is the ultimate baseball memorbilia. This features a look at baseballs's rare artifacts and treasures from various collections. Please PM me with offers. >>

bump
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars