Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Fiveniner Auction 53 Topps Set

1953 topps set ebay

Hey Folks I have listed a 1953 Topps set lower condition however still very eye appealing and collectible.Many scanned cards and throrough description.Low starting price.
Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)

Comments

• Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Tony,

I looked at the set. It looks fantastic. Good luck on the sell!!!!!
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    Im in for the min bid

• Options
    fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    Great set! Love those 53's.
  • Options
    akuracy503akuracy503 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭
    Sweet set, I'm in the running image

CU Ancient Members badge member.

Collection: https://flickr.com/photos/185200668@N06/albums

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    very nice, wish i had the cash

good luck with it
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your comments.I have had the set quite a long time.I never paid too much attention to grading paying more attention to price because the cards were not easy to find and even lower grade cards especially HI #S were expensive.I had a choice of selling this one or my 53 Bowman color set thats 100% PSA 3.27 little better than VG I chose the Bowman to keep.Look at my Registry fiveniner 53 Bowman Color ranks about 25th I have downloaded many of the cards already and even at low grade they are nice looking IMO.I am going to finish downloading them all by the end of January.I do not plan to sell it.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)