Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

vintage trading thread new stuff added

I am starting this new thread. Looking to trade any of the below cards.

I am collecting for my Aaron and Clemente master sets ( under zact) Many cards needed including oddball

Clemente and Aaron PSA and raw regulai ssue and oddball- raw oddball ok Bazooka singles panels boxes, coins etc....

1964 Topps Giants in PSA 8

1970-1976 Topps Baseball in PSA 8 or better

My need list would include:

1970 Clemente psa 8

1970 aaron upgrade to psa 8

and a few odds and ends:
76 brett psa 8
76 ryan psa 8
76 rose psa 8

72 Aaron in action PSA
any card with aaron or clemente on it WS league ldrs playoff etc...

1971 a need a few HOF and upgrades

I have a complete set with all the stars and HOF graded.
I do need the Aaron all time RBI ldr card, HOF league ldr cards, morgan, and some psa 8 upgradeds from psa 7

Winfield psa 8
Gossage psa 8
Rose psa 8

Brett and Yount PSA 8

Looking to trade or sell these items
I need a few Aaron and Clemente PSA 8 /7 cards for my basic sets and many for the master sets
adding these cards to the mix with values .
1963 Mantle Bazooka $500
1963 Clemente dead centered $175
1958-61 Jay Clemente PSA 9 $450
1960 Aaron BVG 7.5 $175
58-61 Jay Mantle $100

Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.

Comments

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool thread! image
  • Options
    Love the thread. Have been trying to get some trades done - seems to me most people are not trading as much. I am in full support of this thread and will post my cards that I have for trade in the very near future. I would like us to encourage each other and get some trading done. Great thread have some 70's stuff to put up here

Barry
  • Options
    Nice thread. Fun to look and window shop. image

Just getting interested in vintage, so nothing to trade yet.
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Great thread and idea. I will continue to check it out and list some of the cards I have available for trade.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    this should be fun.
  • Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    raw lot added
    Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Let's see how many '52 Bowman fans we have.

Next are some cards that you don't see too often. Multi signed PSA DNA Basketball. Any interest?

I am looking for mid grade PSA Mantles. mid-higher PSA Seaver and PSA Reggie. Also 1982 Donruss Autographed baseball cards, 1969 autographed football cards and 1970 autographed basketball cards. Show me what you have. Other items may interest me as well.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    cpettimd,

I sent you an IM , I'm interested in trying to work out a deal.
    Howard
    If it's worth doing..It's worth overdoing!!
  • Options
    Doc,

I'm disappointed this thread did not take off ... it was a GREAT idea. HOPING it will eventually be a busy thread.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Bump for a thread that could be a lot of fun.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Have the following available for trade (includes some of the tough variations). . . Looking for vintage football, but will listen to all offers:

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

• Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Have these:

• Options
    new stuff added

raw 1977 from ( not the best) vending boxes. Some of these are factory cut longer and narrower than 2.5 x 3.5 ", so they will not grade by PSA, but nice for NM raw set
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Anyone working on '36 Goudey or '40 Play Ball? I have some HOFers from both sets and commons from PB (including hi #s) available, and can make a list and put up pics.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    I am building Cincinnati Reds Team sets from 1909-1960, either PSA or SGC. I have 1955 Topps BB PSA/SGC to trade, plus several other years including some football (not a lot of vintage FB, but some)

I also have modern BB, FB, Bsk and hockey that I can trade. I will post some scans in a later tomorrow, in the mean time if you need anything in particular please send me a pm.

Rick

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    great thread

i have some RAW 52 topps baseball VG -56 topps Ex -Ex+ for trade
    looking for similar for my sets

i would like trade these as a group i also have theus psa 9, bogues psa 8, blackman psa 9, sikma psa 8 and malone psa 8 i probably have the others raw to finish the set

i also have #146 psa 7, 185 psa 5, 221 psa 8pd, 276 psa 7, 422 psa 7, 557 psa 7, 302 psa 6

let me know if anyone is interested

thanks
    fred
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
  • Options
    I have these cards i'd like to trade for any Topps cards i need from 1953-1966. I have a pretty long wantlist for those years except 56, 60 and 65. If interested please shoot me a PM with what you have.

Thanks,
    Stuart

imageimageimage
    imageimageimage
    imageimage

• Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    PM sent
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Stuart
    I have sent you two PM's and have not heard from you. Are you getting them? Please contact me back either way.

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Hey Stewie.......Shane wants to talk to you.
  • Options
    fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    Got these The Klu is EX, Yaz Giant is a bit better.

Also have a few lots listed on the BST: linky

• Options
    ttt