Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH Anybody need some brown 2" tape for Registered Mail?

I bought a mile and a half of it (14 rolls of 600ft ea). I tried it today and it works great, just moisten with a sponge and it sticks quickly and drys fast.
The 600ft rolls are big and costly to ship, but if I peel off about 100ft it should cost about $2.07 to ship.

100ft $5 Delivered
200ft $7.50 Delivered
600ft $20 Delivered (Priority Mail)

PM if interested

Wes
I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.

Comments

• Options
    PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    At the PO its free when using registered mail.
    "It is what it is."
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>At the PO its free when using registered mail. >>

2 things:

* People have reported, on these forums and for the last number of years, that not all their post offices have it or can/will help them.
    * Some folks prefer to package COMPLETELY beforehand so when they go the post office, it is just a drop off. I used the registered tape last week and did just this. Made the package I sent to a forum member very secure (and he got it today....from Friday-Monday, so that was quick and carefree). If I didn't have it, I wouldn't have waited at the post office to do it.

Oh yeah, one more thing.....kind of poor to post in someone's BST post like you did....he isn't trying to rip anyone off and for some, they would find it beneficial.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    PO will put a strip on a registered letter (one or two coins) but they're not going to wrap up a whole box. I would have bought this if I was still doing a lot of shipping.
  • Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭

So you're the guy I end up behind in line. Do you bank on Venus too?
  • Options
    Definately doing people a favor. No way your making money on this one. I dont ship much... but nice to see some help out there!
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take a BIG roll.

PM sent!
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

I am in for a big roll myself.

Pm sent !!
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

So you're the guy I end up behind in line. Do you bank on Venus too? >>

Nah, he just fills out a loan app by the drive up winder!image
  • Options
    Rooster1Rooster1 Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I could use a roll. Thanks for offering.
    PM sent
    Successful deals with:Ciccio-Nibanny, Wondercoin, Republicaninmass, Utahcoin, Abitofthisabitofthat, Doubleeagles59, Peaceman
  • Options
    ram1946ram1946 Posts: 762 ✭✭
    I'll also take a large roll. Thanks.

PM sent.
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you guy's even notice this thread was started in November 2010????? I doubt there's any left, but just in case throw me in for a roll too.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers