Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Legend Market Report re: CoinFest is up!

Comments

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice quick report....
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    My compliments to Legend / Laura for being honest about Coinfest and especially in regard to the attendance issue. I hope other show reports, especially from those who have vested interests in the show, don't try to put a spin on the attendance woes experienced this year.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The LSCC club meeting was well attended and most capably run by Dennis Fortier. We even signed up a couple new members. Thx to Laura for the shout out!
  • Options
    jhdflajhdfla Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭
    My biggest regret in being unable to attend was missing the LSCC display.

I appreciate Laura's honesty about the show turnout, hopefully the principals will find a way to improve attendance next year.

She's dead on about the Bowers sale coming up in Baltimore, there are some amazing coins in this auction.

John
  • Options
    ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

She's dead on about the Bowers sale coming up in Baltimore, there are some amazing coins in this auction.

>>

image The quality is stunning.
  • Options
    rkfishrkfish Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry I missed the show this year but my oldest son is having his senior season of high school football and the last regular season game was friday night and I couldn't miss it. image Although the season has been a long one and disappointing one, we did win Friday night. image

Sorry to hear attendance was down but I think with the new Philly show, Baltimore and Coinfest being three out of four consecutive weeks makes many collectors on the east coast pick and choose which show to attend. Coinfest is a "boutique" type of show in my opinion but my two years in attendance was better than expected for me personally and I hope it continues in the coming years but maybe with a look at the calendar to seperate it from the others time wise.

Jon and Laura will look at "things" for the show and I'm sure make the right decisons to continue to make this a wonderful show.
    Steve

Check out my PQ selection of Morgan & Peace Dollars, and more at:
    WWW.PQDOLLARS.COM or WWW.GILBERTCOINS.COM
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live on the other end of the State (yes, its small ) and the people that went were basiclly saying the same thing. Some had various reasons but just the same

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file