Home Precious Metals
Options

Bill Gross Calls Fed "Most Brazen" Of All Ponzi Schemes, Says 30 Year Bond Market Is Endin

Bill Gross Calls Fed "Most Brazen" Of All Ponzi Schemes, Says 30 Year Bond Market Is Ending, Compares US Economy To Black Hole

Link to TSHTF

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The authors tag line is missing a key word. I believe it should read " the 30 year bull Bond Market is ending".

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

<< <i>The authors tag line is missing a key word. I believe it should read " the 30 year bull Bond Market is ending".

MJ >>

Indeed. However this piece coming from him at this time is an indicator of a very dire situation. Buckle up.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically he's blaming the Fed for asset purchased. Tinkering and playing with fire.

I'm fully buckled and straped in. However, it looks like pm's might be getting cheaper in the short term....................MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonds rallied in the Great Depression while deflation ran rampant. Bill Gross runs the largest (?) bond fund. Bernake wants to hit 2% inflation. Gross is worried about losing customers and is searching for safe bonds in which to invest overseas because he is ticked at Bernake. Gross also knows what this administration did to GM bondholders. Here we go - any day now!
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    so my 401 k only choices stocks or pimco
    where would you place your bet on stocks or pimco
    i'm think put it all on [red] or pimco your thoughts
    thanks in advance
  • Options
    ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

<< <i>so my 401 k only choices stocks or pimco
    where would you place your bet on stocks or pimco
    i'm think put it all on [red] or pimco your thoughts
    thanks in advance >>

Gross & El-Erian are extremely sharp guys.
  • Options
    Rare earth metals, GWG is one. Toronto exchange.