Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

The Jeux Sans Frontières Jefferson Collection finally adds pics

A couple are missing, but they're at PCGS at the moment looking for pluses. I over-exposed the reverses to try to make the steps more visible.

The Jeux Sans Frontières Jefferson Collection

Comments

• GrivGriv Posts: 2,804

<< <i>LINK image >>

Thanks! image
  • awesome set

hard to tell from the pic - but the 39-D rev 38 looks like it could be rev of 40 on my computer
  • bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griv, Congratulations on completing your set. imageShag

<< <i>

<< <i>Nice set!! Which coin do you like the best? >>

Come on Griv you must have a favorite. I have a favorite in my set and it is not the highest graded coin either. >>

Of course, and it's not even close to being the priciest. You can see why it's #1 with me. image

#2 is:

<< <i>Very nice coins and pictures. The 60-d seems to be missing the d. >>

Oh, that's the rare Denver Nickel with a forgotten mint mark. image
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice set of Jeffersonsimage
  • Nice set Griv.
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Why do you have so many of your sets hidden from public view?
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards

<< <i>Why do you have so many of your sets hidden from public view? >>

Like what? None of the bullion sets matter, they're all the same.
  • BigDowgieBigDowgie Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭✭
    Griv,

Great set! Thanks for spending the time and effort to take the photos and share! I need a little picture work on my set.....I'll get to it one of these days.

The 1939-D Rev38 is a Rev38.

Thanks again
  • Griv

Nice coins and nice pictures. I debated the black vs. grey background - I like both.

Frank
    (The Corso Collection) Always looking for high quality proof and full step Jeffersons - email me with details

My Jefferson Full Step Variety Set (1938 - Current)

My Jefferson Proof Variety Set (1938 - Current)

<< <i>Griv

Nice coins and nice pictures. I debated the black vs. grey background - I like both.

Frank >>

Are you kidding? I'd love your coins on purple, red, puke green, wouldn't matter to me. image

Keep me in mind if you get tired of those boys. image

I'm real happy with my collection so far and have really enjoyed the Jefferson's more than anything else since the Mint cut me off from the Eagles Program. I also really admire Jefferson which makes it better for me. The truth is that my collection started as just a huge pile of rainbow toned Jeffersons that I ended up adding to the Registry. Then one day I was looking at the New Sets page and I noticed I had a pretty good start to the Jefferson 38-64 set and so I started it. Besides the set online I have an almost complete Basic Set 38-64 PCGS & NCG of Monster Rainbow Jeffersons. I think I'm missing 6.

But when I look up there at the top 5 sets and of course the creme de la creme, it blows my mind what awesome coins there are up there. image
  • BigDowgieBigDowgie Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭✭
    Griv,

Welcome to the "Complete Variety" Set crew! Hope you have fun filling in those holes. Keep those pictures coming and remember, slow and steady!

Dowgie