Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Die Variety News (DVN) Issue #17 Now Online & Available For Free Viewing

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce that Die Variety News (DVN) #17 October 2010 issue is now online and available for free viewing at your leisure on the DVN Web Site.

This Issue #17 highlights new additions to the 1988 Denver Lincoln cent transitional varieties recently documented and an extremely dramatic die clash on another Jefferson nickel you will not want to miss seeing!

Also, we continue with our "Recently Submitted Listings" that have crossed my desk since publication of Issue #16; plus the popular "This & That" section; "Mint Error Showcase" has some very nice errors illustrated and the "Variety Spotlight" column goes into detail on the popular 1971 1c CDDO-007 strong doubled die obverse and much more.

I hope you enjoy DVN #17, our largest issue to date, and find it informative and helpful in your collecting and searching endeavors.

As always... Good Hunting!!!

All the Best,
Billy (dvn)

Comments

• Options
    PapiPapi Posts: 1,189 ✭✭
    What happened to Billy Crawfords' web site DVN?

I hope he's ok.

Anyone know what's going on?
  • Options
    atarianatarian Posts: 3,116
    Long story short, this was an abbreviated part of a post he did on another message board..

".... I also told him and now tell you in this public forum so it is known by all that I said I am sorry and that -- I let him down and that I am leaving the hobby permanently and have taken down the DVN website.

In closing, I will also say I am sorry I have let all of you down."

I wont go into what happened but I figured on sharing that he is ok but left the hobby.
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • Options
    I was wondering why the site wasn't working the past few days.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Long story short, this was an abbreviated part of a post he did on another message board..

".... I also told him and now tell you in this public forum so it is known by all that I said I am sorry and that -- I let him down and that I am leaving the hobby permanently and have taken down the DVN website.

In closing, I will also say I am sorry I have let all of you down."

I wont go into what happened but I figured on sharing that he is ok but left the hobby. >>

I don't understand what could have possibly warranted such an action? image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file