Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone else having trouble subscribing to coinfacts??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can't get past the order page to checkout.

Looks like the annual subscription is a pretty good deal.

Yes Coinguy - I've called and emailed PCGS. image
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep trying...then congrads on your 7 subscriptions!!!

Seriously I am sure they will help you out....
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah...I keep typing in your CC# and it keeps saying "insufficient funds" image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options

<< <i>Yeah...I keep typing in your CC# and it keeps saying "insufficient funds" image >>

Interesting, I tried his credit card as well and it said "Sorry, 20 CU members have already used this number. Try his AMEX..."
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Yeah...I keep typing in your CC# and it keeps saying "insufficient funds" image >>

Interesting, I tried his credit card as well and it said "Sorry, 20 CU members have already used this number. Try his AMEX..." >>

You guys are vicious! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Huh?? image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    Your recurring order has been canceled.

Well, some progress is being made. image
  • Options

<< <i>Can't get past the order page to checkout.

Looks like the annual subscription is a pretty good deal.

Yes Coinguy - I've called and emailed PCGS. image >>

Tim, I did the same. And they told me what the problem is.....

Apparently, you are attempting to subscribe at the same rate everyone else gets, but that you need to pay extra. A LOT extra.image
  • Options
    I want the early bird dealer rate. image
  • Options
    PLEPLE Posts: 193 ✭✭
    I had the same problem. I called, and a very nice person renewed me, but at the wrong rate. I got tired of dealing with the situation, and I just gave up in frustration.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I want the early bird dealer rate. image >>

You only get that if you agree to buy for every board member that is within 20 miles of you image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Day 2 - no reply. image
  • Options
    Day 5 - no reply. image
  • Options
    Strange, PCGS never has any problem taking my money image
  • Options
    dbcoindbcoin Posts: 2,200 ✭✭
    maybe you should try and remove all your computers cookies, or try at a different computer
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I signed up for the Diamond membership a couple of weeks ago and now I can't log into CoinFacts and it doesn't even show my subscription in "My Account." Anyone else having trouble getting into CoinFacts today???

Also, I see that they are giving two reference books (in .pdf format) to subscribers... any current subscribers been able to get these, or is it only for new folks???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file