Home Sports Talk
Options

Tony Dorsett private signing

kobefan1kobefan1 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭
First I hope this is in the right please if not sorry. I'm doing a tony dorsett signing. any item for $85.00 + shipping and $13 per inscription. Please nothing over 11x14 photo and I will have dallas cowboys seat backs #33 for $30.00 I'm doing this for people who needs him on there items and don't want to pay the $99.00 that mounted memorie wants plus an extra $29.00 for inscription. for any more info please question here or by e-mail kobebryantfn@aol.com if this goes well im hopeing to get more players.

Comments

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when Tony Dorsett finished college and went on to play in the NFL.

When in college he was known as Tony Dorsett.

Then after he made it to the NFL, the name Tony Dorsett was no longer good enough for him.

He corrected things and announced that his name is Tony "Dor-SETT". You had to pronounce his name by placing emphasis on the second syllable "SETT" and if you pronounced his last name as simply "Dorsett" he would get quite upset about it.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I always liked Tony Dorsett, but never really thought of him as a singer.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Sorry about that.
  • Options
    should I put this in the buy/sell?
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Nah - this place is as good as any. All good.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Happy 60th Tony!
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>He corrected things and announced that his name is Tony "Dor-SETT". >>

...and nobody pronounced it better than Howard Cosell.

Yeah I know it is a 4 year old thread.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony has a record than NEVER can be broken. Longest run from LOS....99 yards (actually 99.5)

It can be tied but never broken!image