Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ANA Boston, What is the earliest day the general public get in?

Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
Seems I'll be in the area and I'd love to stop in but when can a average joe like me get in?

Comments

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monday for PNG day if you print the invitation thread by Julian, Tuesday noon(or maybe 1:00 I cant remember) for the public opening.

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    FunwithMPLFunwithMPL Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    The bourse opens to the public on tues. at 1 pm and on wed thur sat it opens at 9:30 am.

Don't forget you must register and get an ID badge I think that opens a half hour before the bourse
    Collector
  • Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    Plan on going Monday, when things are not quite so busy. Then, attend Tuesday with a days' experience behind you.
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • Options
    RWBRWB Posts: 8,082
    Is the "general public" going to be allowed in? How will some of the dreck-o-phobic survive the unwashed masses?
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The bourse opens to the public on tues. at 1 pm and on wed thur sat it opens at 9:30 am.

Don't forget you must register and get an ID badge I think that opens a half hour before the bourse >>

and pay the entrance fee unless you are a member of the ANA. Along those lines, the ANA is offering a 10 buck discount if you join at the show (coupon on the money.org website). Brings cost for one year membership to 18 dollars, which includes "The Numismatist" electronic version. Good deal IMO
  • Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Cool! I've never been to a coin show on a Monday!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file