Home U.S. Coin Forum

Finally got these toners graded. Updated more PICS added!!!

I had these coins for awhile now but never got around to getting them slabbed. There was a total of 30 coins but im only gonna post a few as that is alot of pics! I would show a screen shot of the submission but i believe that would be a bit disrespectful to PCGS. Well here they are and enjoy image

Comments

• Hi image

Thanks for posting these. I like the first, third and sixth 50C, and the first 25C. Nice!

Best,
    Eric
  • KISHU1KISHU1 Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful colors and nice pics to boot, were these mint set coins? Are you happy with the grades and did any of them get BB?

Frank
  • yellowkidyellowkid Posts: 5,486
    Appears as if you did well, congrats, nice coins!!
  • "...were these mint set coins?"

That is what I thought - they look like most Mint Set coins I have seen.

Best,
    Eric
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People post screen shots of the submissions all the time.
    Not sure why you think it would be disrespectful....not like you are complaining or anything, so the screenshot/grades are what they are, right?

I find a few of those interesting.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• djdilliodondjdilliodon Posts: 1,938 ✭✭

<< <i>Beautiful colors and nice pics to boot, were these mint set coins? Are you happy with the grades and did any of them get BB?

Frank >>

All are from original mint sets and all graded exactly as i thought but 3 washingtons i thought would go 67 only 1 made 67 and the other 2 went 66 and 1 got the star. Overall im happy but thought a few more coins should of stared and the 2 washingtons should of got 67. No coins BB out of the 30 and really never had a problem with my submissions with BB from the color. The last BB i got was a nickel that got environmental damage cause the toning was rather dark on one side. Thats the only BB ive gotten this year with over 250+ toners sent in for grading image

<< <i>People post screen shots of the submissions all the time.
    Not sure why you think it would be disrespectful....not like you are complaining or anything, so the screenshot/grades are what they are, right?

I find a few of those interesting. >>

I remember a post not long ago where someone posted there results from ATS and a few didnt seem to happy.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>People post screen shots of the submissions all the time.

I find a few of those interesting. >>

I remember a post not long ago where someone posted there results from ATS and a few didnt seem to happy. >>

Ah, I understand. Very considerate of you.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• NewRoseNewRose Posts: 309 ✭✭
    The 58' 65FBL has got to be my favorite! KILLER REVERSE! (And Obverse...)
    But they are all beautiful!
    Congrats

Successful BST transactions with: copperhunter (2010), Tdec1000 (2010), barrytrot (2011), kaz, (2011), Metalsman (2011), jimineez1 (2020), U1chicago (2020)

• Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice and you did not have to pay for the star. WoW what a service. image

Hoard the keys.
    Thanks for the kind words everyone.
  • JJMJJM Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like you did quite well !!!!
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • richardshipprichardshipp Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭
    Nice coins.
  • drddmdrddm Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful coins....CONGRATS image
  • anablepanablep Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some nice looking coins there!
    Always looking for attractive rim toned Morgan and Peace dollars in PCGS or (older) ANA/ANACS holders!

"Bongo hurtles along the rain soaked highway of life on underinflated bald retread tires."

~Wayne
  • imageimage
  • giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some super color coins. Thanks for sharing! image
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
    added a few more pics. The ones with no grades on them yet are MS66.
  • PawPaulPawPaul Posts: 5,845
    those 57-P' purple n' blue quarters are super ..........you don't need two do you ?

<< <i>those 57-P' purple n' blue quarters are super ..........you don't need two do you ? >>

I dont need either one image PM me

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file