Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Peace & Morgan Dollars inc a cir CC, 1 roll of SLQs, For Sale (+pics!)

Hi all,

I've got more stuff, and a different variety!!!! Feel free to make reasonable offers as well on any of these lots.

12 Peace dollars, in various conditions, none are slicks. Dates are 1922 p, 2x 1922 D (one with residue and dings), 3x1923 S, 2x1924 P (one is at least XF, the other has tape? residue on the rev), 1925 P (some junk on ob, likely XF), 1925 S (F-VF), 2x1926 S (one is XF). I'd like $230 and $5 for shipping+ins.

8 Morgan dollars. Dates are 1879 S, 1881 S, 1882 S, 1890 Sx2, 1896 O, 1897 P, and a 1900 O. One has an old cleaning, the rest are VF to AU in condition, (see photo). I'd like $170 plus $5 for shipping and ins.

1 1878 CC morgan dollar, VF, $95. Nice circulated piece (see photo), with $3 for shipping.

1 roll of standing liberty quarters, most have dates, one is cleaned -- $155 plus $3 for shipping.

Terms are the usual -- Paypal gift option, or not then add 3%, check or money order. Will ship fast. If you want more than one item, I'll modify the shipping charges no worries and combine them into Priority Mail boxes. PM me if interested, or if you want other pics, I will arrange that as well (these are quick and dirty). As always, if its not what you expect, I'll take returns.

Many Mahalos,

Greg

Ps. Multiple happy transactions on this board, feel free to ask for references!!

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage
Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments