Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

88 Fleer Basketball

anyone have a bunch of 88 fleer basketball commons laying around? i'm wrapping up my 87 topps football signed set and think i might want to start another set. i don't really need any of the stars as i'll most likely have to get them already signed but if anyone has a bunch of commons laying around to get me started TTM i'd love to work something out. condition is not overly important. ideally i'd like to maybe work out a trade but could buy if the price is right. send me a PM if you think you can help.

thanks in advance

luke
1987 Topps FB - Signed
1989 Hoops BB - Signed
Seattle Seahawks & Mariners Key Cards
Selectively Random Cards That Make Me Happy

Comments

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    don't know if he still has them available but The Duty Mom had two lots in his store reasonably priced......he posts more on the non sports thread.
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    I have hundreds that soon i was going to put together and sell as a big lot...I can pull out some for ya - let me know what to exclude as I should have the full set 2x over.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    lucasjlucasj Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    1987 Topps FB - Signed
    1989 Hoops BB - Signed
    Seattle Seahawks & Mariners Key Cards
    Selectively Random Cards That Make Me Happy
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have hundreds that soon i was going to put together and sell as a big lot...I can pull out some for ya - let me know what to exclude as I should have the full set 2x over. >>

If they're anything close to the lot you sold me, consider me interested in this lot.