Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

some pics of mint set toners i picked up, what you think?

I just picked up a few 57 and 58 mint sets. There was alot of sweet toners in this bunch, about 66 coins! I have many others dates im waiting on to come in as well and just cant wait! I am terrible at pics so i just held the coin between my fingers and used the day light. The coins looks exactly like they do in hand in the pics. Any suggestions on a lighting setup for toners?

Comments

• Options
    Beautiful!!
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    considering your technique, those are great pics

and nice coins
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    Very very attractive image
  • Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice coins.
  • Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet, u suck
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    love the color on ben
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful!!image
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I wish i could post all of them for you but they are already on there way to get graded. Here is another to that i didnt send in for grading. Its not that they wouldnt look good in a holder or anything just i didnt feel like paying 30 bux to grade each one lol. These will go to ebay sometime today.

The reverse is amazing in hand on this 52!

• Options
    love that 52 white and nice, sans
    the jaw nick,nice

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file