Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1971 Topps Baseball Lots for Sale Here - ONE MORE PRICE REDUCTION

I need to fund a couple of renovations around the house, so I've decided to sell some '70s partial sets and lots I've got sitting around.

First up are a couple of 1971 Topps baseball lots.

Lot #1 is 155 cards with 28 duplicates. Cards are mid-grade, mainly EX to EX/MT with a few NM. There may be a couple below that, but I do not believe any of the cards exhibit creasing. Condition issues consist of corners, edges, and centering as is typical with this issue. All cards in this lot are in penny sleeves inside a Card Saver II. Two HOF'ers in this lot: Rod Carew and Rollie Fingers. PM me for a list of cards in this lot. See scans in post below. PRICE is $100 shipped.

Lot #2 is 200 cards with approx 20 duplicates. Cards are low-grade. Condition issues consist of creases, stains, surface issues, corners, edges and centering. There are also many cards in this lot that do not contain creases though. Three HOF'ers in this lot: Kaline, Mazeroski, Schoendienst. There are also some high numbers in this lot. See scans in post below. PRICE is $35 shipped.

Next up is a lot of approx 515 1975 Topps mini baseball with 160 dupes. This is a pretty sharp lot with most of the cards coming straight from packs. Cards average EX/MT with many better and a few worse. Condition issues include corners and centering issues as is typical with this issue. Three key rookies and a bunch of HOF'ers in this lot. I will also throw in a group of approx. 100 extras that have wax on front. Alot of these extras will make nice cards if someone has time and some nylons to clean them up. See scans in post below. SOLD
Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

Comments