Options

1954 Topps VCP List

Anyone have one for 1954 topps?

Just curious what these are in PSA 8.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Not sure what you are asking for? Can you be more specific?
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Anyone have one for 1954 topps?

Just curious what these are in PSA 8.

Thanks! >>

Are you asking someone to list the prices of ALL the 1954s in PSA "8"? If so, isn't that asking for a bit too much? It would probably be easier for you as well if you just purchased a 24 hour membership and you could look up as many cards as you need. The cost is only $3.99. It is very easy to navigate the site ... probably will take only 15 minutes to get used to. Try it and GOOD LUCK!

(Guys on the boards are always happy to look up 1 or 2 cards if you ask.)
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Thanks all.

I am just getting back to collecting PSA cards after a few years away and don't know to much about this VCP.

I did not know if they had like a quick export or something.

I will just sign up and check it out.

Thanks,