Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

LTB: 1991 Topps Ozzie Smith #130 in any grade!

Looking for a 1991 Topps #130 of Ozzie Smith in any PSA grade! I would like to have the card in a PSA 10 but a 9,8, or even a 7 would do right now. Let me know if anyone has one for sale and I will make a nice offer. Thanks
Collecting Ozzie Smith PSA 10's, 1949 Bowman PSA 5's, and 1949 Bowman PCL'S in any grade!

Comments

• Options
    TrevmoTrevmo Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Still looking for that card. I know someone has to have one laying around somewhere! help me out here guys
    Collecting Ozzie Smith PSA 10's, 1949 Bowman PSA 5's, and 1949 Bowman PCL'S in any grade!
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    There is only a total of 9 graded. (3) 8s, (4) 9s, and (2) 10s. Should be easy enough to send one in to get graded. I have no raws or else I would do it for you. good luck!
  • Options
    thank you very much! i hope someone is willing to sell one because i really dont feel like sending in 1 card. especially a common one. if anyone wants to get rid of theirs, i will definitely pay the price. thanks again!
  • Options
    One last bump for this one. Someone has to be willing to get rid of one of these for some extra pocket coin!
  • Options
    ledstersledsters Posts: 603 ✭✭