Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: Tube of 10 1 oz. 2009 Gold Maple Leafs. $11,800 shipped.***SOLD. THANK YOU ALL***

10 of the 1 oz. 2009 Canada Gold Maple Leaf coins in a single tube as received from APMEX: $11,800 for the entire lot. This is about $30 a coin less than APMEX as of Sunday evening. Free shipping via USPS Registered Insured Mail.

***EVERYTHING IS SOLD***

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

Comments

• Options
    I have a feeling that if you posted these items with prices that beat APMEX, they would not last long at all.
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    I'll be seeing my partner this morning about pricing. Looks like metals opened 'up' pretty good after the long weekend. If anybody wants to get first in line pending price approval please PM me. Otherwise, I guess I'll just list them here with his prices after speaking to him. Happy New Year everyone..and I'm loving the crisp weather here in central Florida. We don't get it that much...but it's nice to get to wear a flannel shirt for a change.

Edited to Add: Prices set in original post. ALL prices are less than identical products being sold by APMEX today!

Edited to adjust total available after partial sales.

Edited to delete reference to platinum products which are now sold.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    Still have an original tube of 10 1 oz. Gold Canadian Maple Leafs and 6 100 oz. Englehard bars in their original boxes available. Asking prices are below APMEX and these are all APMEX products bought through them within last 18 months. Thanks.

• Options
    pm sent
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    TTT to try to sell the remaining 10 1 oz. Gold Maple leafs for about $25 less per coin than APMEX. These are all 2009 coins, bought from APMEX and contained within one of their 10 coin tubes. Been owned by a single owner since date of purchase. Thanks to all forum members who helped out with the silver & platinum bars!

• Options

• Options
    Gold has opened up over $1,150 Sunday evening.